Since rejoining the fitness bandwagon a week ago today, I have lost 5 pounds! This is huge for me. I know that this is mostly water weight but it feels good. The constant feeling of being bloated and just blah is starting to go away as well.
Here are things I’ve done this week to jump start the weight loss:
- cut the soda every day at 3 pm habit
- no more before bed ice cream
- cut excess bread out (super love bread)
- bought healthy snacks to keep at work (cheese and olives)
- drank at least 70 oz of water every day (trying to get back up to a gallon a day)
- tracked everything I ate religiously-even when it was bad (yummy Cook Out!)
- limited carb intake
- added Apple Cider Vinegar shots a few times a day (usually about 15 minutes before each meal)
I know that it is a long road ahead of me to get to where I want to be but I’m at a point where I’m really ready to make positive changes all around.
This was probably one of my favorite meals from this past week. Smoked chuck roast with a baked potato. I gave in to the fact that I will probably never fully get away from all carbs in the this world. BUT, I can make a decision to eat the ones that give me fuel instead of the ones that make me want to nap.